Monday, December 21, 2009

December 21, 2009

I am Everywhere
Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils;
freely ye have received, freely give
Matthew 10:8
Never flounder on the rocks of indecision. The call of My heart to you is for your utter abandon to the waters of My will. I am everywhere. Think not that any man can shut Me out. Wherever you go you bear the Wind of the Spirit. It shall bring new life into any situation. It shall breathe upon the dead, and they shall live. It shall touch the one who has completely given up with a ray of new courage.


Yesterday we did go to church, I just sat and enjoyed Sunday School, I had arranged for someone else to take my class.  After church we were invited to a home for dinner, and it was  a good time together.  resting and tv for the rest of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment