Friday, December 4, 2009

December 4, 2009

Gentleness
What doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy,
and to walk humbly with thy God?
Micah 6:8
Be obedient to My commands so shall I bless you. Let me guide you: thus shall you know the right path. Follow always the call of the Spirit. All who listen shall hear. Move with the flexibility of a yielded will. Mercies are laid up in store for the humble.
Gentleness of spirit brings overcoming power. It is not the strong will, but the yielded will that is blessed in My sight.

Are willing to be yielded, to someone elses will instead of our own, I know I tend to think that my thoughts are right, but as time goes I see that another way might be better.  Can I accept it as God's will and way and that his choices is better than mine.

Father, speak into our hearts peace, your peace, help us to relax where we are and accept what you have for us at this time in our life.  In Jesus Name. Amen

Yesterday, it was a good day at school, after school Dad met me and we went into Cando for business.  When we got in the office.  my nose started running, and kept on til I went to bed early.  I am still sewing on DJ's throw for the students, but I only got part of what I should have done last night and went to bed early.  There is another day.....

No comments:

Post a Comment