Thursday, January 22, 2009

January 22, 2009

/Set Your Heart To Follow to the End

He that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.  Galatians 6:8

My name is above every Name, and praise and glory belong to Me, and in Me every living thing shall rejoice.  For I will cause a light to shine out of the darkness, and in that place where you have walked in defeat, there I will cause victory to break forth.
Rise, arise, and put on your strength, for you are a people called by My Name, and in My Name you will be strong and accomplish great things.  And I will bless you.
/
My question, do we want our lives to be like this?  Do we want to be victorious in Jesus?  He is there waiting to meet us, to guide us, to help us, to direct us, and to use us.  What in your life today seems overwhelming?  What seems to be blocking you from experiencing joy?  As we turn to Jesus, he desires to change that,(Remember he may not change the circumstances, but he may change us)  He desires to draw us to himself,  Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.  Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.  Matthew 11:28-30

Father, we give you this day, We pray that you would draw each one of us closer to your side, help us to seek you for the needs we face this day, and help us to see those around us like you see them.  Thank you for the way you are going to bless our day.  In Jesus name. Amen


Yesterday was a usual day at school.  I am blest by the students that are in my study halls, right now there is a Sr. who has put in his heart to help a fellow student graduate, so he says he is going to tutor the student in a study hall,  He really is an encourager.  I am helping our exchange student from Taiwan by reading Julius Caesar to him, and I am not into that kind of reading, we also reviewed for a General Business test, I will probably read that test to him today.  After school I visited with Mary,  her son-in-law Tom Fredrickson is battling cancer, pray for Tom and Susan.  I stopped to see Julie and the boys and when I got home it was time for Jack and I to get ready for Bible Study.  We are blest by those that are coming and what we are learning and the discussion.  So that was the day.


No comments:

Post a Comment