Saturday, January 31, 2009

January 31, 2009

The Call of Love
My beloved...looketh forth at the windows, shewing himself through the lattice  Song of Solomon 2:9
O My beloved, abide under the shelter of the lattice for I have betrothed you to Myself, and though you are sometimes indifferent toward Me. My love for you is at all times as a flame of fire.  My ardor never cools.
Tarry not for an opportunity to have more time to be along with Me. Take it, though you leave the tasks at home Nothing will suffer. Things are of less importance than you think.
/
God is watching us, he cares about what is happening.  He wants to protect us, I see it like standing under a shelter or roof in a storm to stay out of the storm.  We get so tired of the storms of life, the challenges with people, even our own family members  but God is calling us to be near him.  He is there to protect us.

God will honor our time spent with him, it isn't about the things we have or the things that are around us, it is about him.  What is an obstacle in your life? what is keeping you for having peace in your heart?  I look at my life,  I am in a season when I know that I need to get rid of 'stuff' and beware that is what I am doing, even if it takes time.  I know that all that I have, is insignificant compared to my relationship with God.

Father, we lift this day to you, the disappointments, the changes in plans, help us to accept this day, and to make the most of it, and to love those you have placed in our care.  In Jesus name.  amen

Yesterday,  We received a call for Ken, and he is to be moved today to his new home, which is right in Starkweather.  He was really upset, he doesn't like Sharon the person who placed him and I can see that he has some anger issues, but I see him as a typical youth.  We are thankful that he is in our school where we will work with him.  His test score was so low that he should have been sent home.  The change is hard for him, and in this home there will be rules, which I don't think he has had, so that might be a challenge for him.  I was tired and took a nap after school, and after supper I returned to my quilting project,  I am serious when I say that I want to clean out so that is what I am doing in the fabric.


No comments:

Post a Comment