Saturday, January 3, 2009

January 2nd 2009

The Comfort of My Presence
For thou wilt light my candle, the Lord my God will enlighten my darkness.....By my God have I leaped over a wall.   Psalm 18:28-29

More than all the comforts of the  world.  I want you to know the comfort of My presence.
Many dangers beset your path, but I shall keep you if you trust in Me. Darkness presses you, and doubts arise, but the light of My Holy Spirit ever burns within your heart to cheer you and encourage you to go on, yes, to go on knowing surely I will bring you out.--

/There may be a lot of darkness in our midst, we might see it as sin, or when we see crimes committed, people abused, but God wants to give us light,  In NIV  verse 28 says:  You, O lord, keep my lamp burning; my God turns my darkness into light....with my God I can scale a wall.  Truly with God's help we can defeat obstacles in our lives.....Today, when you feel defeated or discouraged, remember that God wants to guide your steps, he wants to direct your path.  He is with you.  Reach out to him.

On a personal note:  We enjoyed having Jerry, Julie, Jackson and Jesse over to eat with us last night.  The boys made necklaces out of beads for their teachers.  I am also trying to clean out and sort things that need to go.  Have a great day.  We love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment