Tuesday, January 6, 2009

january 6, 2009

Only Yield the Vessel
For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.  Romans 8:14

Be obedient to the still, small voice.  It will engage your soul in devotion.  It will give you direction.  I will revive and enlighten your own spirit and imbue your soul with divine love.
I am in your midst, dwelling deep within your being.  You need not search for Me any further away than your own heart.  The flowing forth of My spirit shall move through you and speak through you.  Only yield your vessel.  He is your victory.

/When I reflect on these thoughts, I am reminded of where I need to focus, It is so easy to get caught in the outside circumstances and let me control how I feel, rather than keeping my eyes and, my thoughts, and my heart on Jesus.  I was reading something yesterday about confessing what God's word says.  That is what I need to do.  What would God want to say to us today? What would God want us to confess today?  And my God shall supply your every need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus...I am the Lord thy God which healeth thee......For thee and thy household shall be saved.....  What is your need today?  What verses would God like to speak into your heart?I have a book _Praying God's Will for my son/daughter_,  it is meant to take scripture and pray it for our family.  We need to be praying God's word for our family and ourselves.

Father,  we have been entrusted with lives right in our homes,  Only you can truly meet their needs.  We pray that you would supply their every need according to your riches in Glory by Christ Jesus.  Help us heavenly father to focus on you, show us what you want to do in our lives.  Help us to hear your still small voice, and help us to listen when you speak to us.  In Jesus name.  Amen

Yesterday, I was the teacher for Maureen Bertsch.  She was at Audrey Vang's funeral.  They were neighbors at the lake, I remember Audrey from Vang's jewelry.  We always went there and she was truly the guiding force of that store.  It was a good day.  She has some students that require a lot of speaking too, they really like to taddle.  It was really cold, so we played indoors, and I had recess duty so we played a game called 7 up in a class room.  I didn't do much at home.  Dad and I watched some about Armageddon in the evening.  It was actually made in 2003 and it talks about Bible Codes.  That is something new to me.  They did plow our roads.



4 comments: