Monday, October 12, 2009

October 12, 2009

The Echo of My Voice
Ye make clean the outside of the cup and of the platter, but within they are full of extortion and excess. Matthew 23:25
The cry of your soul is the echo of My voice calling you to repentance. Your love for Me will place you under My chastening rod, for as long as you love Me, you will seek My face even when you anticipate My reproach.
Let Me deal with any unsoundness in your spirit, and I will spare you the humiliation of open shame. Inner conviction comes through My Word, and this is your only sure way to finding peace in My presence.
The only way we will find peace with God is through yielding to his spirit.  He knows how to work in our lives to make the changes needed.  Often they aren't visible, rather sutle and beneath the surface, But God sees them, and he is in the life changing business, and he will do what is needed to make those changes.

Father, search my heart and show me your desire for my life.  In Jesus Name.

I haven't been on the internet for a couple of days.  Friday after school we drove to SD, we went to Aberdeen to see Cody in the parade.  It was a really nice parade, but it was cold.  There were a lot of marching bands and they were really good.  Yesterday, we visited the church where Shaun speaks, and then we ate with them in Ellendale before we came home.

10 comments: