Saturday, October 31, 2009

October 31, 2009

Renew Your Vows
He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them,
he it is that loveth me.
John 14:21
There is a day coming when you will say, "I have waited in vain for the Lord." You will wait for Me to speak, and you will hear only the whistling of the wind. But I tell you now, I am never silent; you are deaf. I am always speaking; but I do not find your ear attuned to listen.
You have become insensitive to My presence.
Confess your coldness, and draw near to Me. Renew your vows, and I will revive your ministry.

This is challenging, a reminder to us, that God doesn't move away from us we move away from him.  Do you desire to hear from God? We are reminded that he is there, he is speaking?  Are we listening? Are we hearing?

Father give me ears to hear today, and a heart to listen and follow after you.  In Jesus Name. amen.

Thank you Lord that this week is past, the kids were really frustrating, they didn't have classes, so no homework, and so they wanted to play.  Some act very juvenile. I went to Devils Lake to look at some carpet after school, but I am not sure what will happen with that. I hope that it is so I can go outside for some time today.  It was cold last evening.

4 comments: