Friday, October 30, 2009

October 30, 2009

Strivings Hinder
If a man love me, he will keep my wrods and my Father will love him,
and we will come unto him.
John 14:23


My people are drifting like a boat with empty sails. But I shall blow, saith the Lord; yes, I shall cause a mighty wind to rise, and the sails shall be filled, and the spirit shall drive you forward.
In your own power you can accomplish nothing whatsoever in the kingdom of God.
All strivings only hinder. Love is the only telling contribution you can make toward the perfecting of your soul.

Nothing I can do is significant unto God is in it.


Father help me to see your hand in what is happening, and to trust that your choices are the right ones.  In Jesus Name. Amen.

Yesterday, thankfully it was the ending of testing, so we can go back to a more normal schedule, though today, won't be normal, they carve pumpkins, etc.  I spent some time visiting with Frank and Dorothy, took a nap and in the evening started organizing my fabric, so I can get things sewed and on their way.

No comments:

Post a Comment