Tuesday, October 27, 2009

October 27, 2009

Pray and Walk in the Spirit
As many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.
 Romans 8:14

I have admonished you to pray in the Spirit, but do not forget that I have also commanded you to WALK in the Spirit, and this I expect not part of the time, but all the time. The need is critical, the hour is late, and I am calling for full commitment from My own. You have desired to be chosen. Having been chosen, I would have you understand that I expect far more of you than of those who are not.

Sometimes when I am in town and walking down the street I have such a sense of God with me, I have a desire to quietly talk to him and to pray for the people I see.  I see such sadness around me, and God's presence is happy and peaceful.

Yesterday, we are back to school.  We have a girl we thought dropped out and she showed up at school, not sure what will happen with her. I had a boy and girl in one of my study halls, I realized they were missing and found them where I shouldn't have, so that means they won't be allowed to ever leave my study hall.  Our supt. is to talk to them this morning.  I enjoyed time after school, cleaning in the yard.

No comments:

Post a Comment