Monday, October 19, 2009

October 19, 2009

The Law of Plenty
As poor, yet making many rich; as having nothing, and yet possessing all things
2 Corinthians 6:10

It matters not how little you have of the treasures of the world, for if you are blessed with the bounty of My grace, you shall be always a giver. there is no want for him who is My follower. There is no lack for him who has found that he can buy wine and milk without money and without price (Isaiah 55:1) he has found the law of plenty who has found Me as his source. he shall find abundance crowding his pathway.

When we put God first we will experiences his treasures.  But it may not be the treasure of wealth, rather the treasure of peace, grace, mercy, compassion.... You think of the way that God blesses as a result of our following him.

Father, show me the treasures you have given me and the treasures you desire to give to me.  In Jesus Name. amen.

Yesterday was a beautiful day,  we had church and Sunday School. John Osborne actual spoke for Michael and he is very good.  After pizza with Wayne, Tammy and Cassidy we came home to rest.  When I came out side, Dad was getting the plane ready to take a ride, and so I went with him.  It was a good time.  I spent more time outside and got the bedding from the O'Brien house. 




No comments:

Post a Comment