Tuesday, October 13, 2009

October 13, 2009

No Fear
Fear not, little flock, for it is your Father's good pleasure
to give you the kingdom Luke 12:32

No. My children, do not fear. I am not simply preserving you. but I am doing so for the purpose of sharing with you My kingdom power. If you can catch the vision of what the days ahead hold in store for you in My great kingdom, you will gain a whole new perspective, so that as you view the present, transient scene, its true dimension will come into focus in proportion to the whole panoramic picture.

It is hard for us to focus beyond the little area we are in but God has greater things in mind.  I always feel he calls us to be faithful over where he has placed us and then we will go from there.
What we see seems so square and in the box but he has a big panoramic view in mind.

Father, help us to be faithful to where you ahve called us, but at the same time give us a desire to expand and to see the world in a greter way.  In Jesus Name. Amen

Yesterday we had a lot of children absent, they went to a funeral at Bottineau, of someone that I did not know.  He was someones hired man at Starkwether and I guess he must have been kind to them.

After school I got O'Brien house ready for hunters and was able to spend some time in the yard  it may not have been real warm, but it really was pleasant working out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment