Thursday, October 29, 2009

October 29, 2009

Anticipate Surprises
The angel of the Lord spake unto Philip, saying, Arise, and go toward the south unto the way that goeth....unto Gaza, which is desert.
Acts 8:26
I have purposes for you. I have a ministry for you. Look not to any man to open this door. I not only open doors, but more often than otherwise, I create the place of service. I lead in new paths and down unpaved roads.
One Bible example of this is the account of Philip and his witness to the eunuch crossing the desert.
Be prepared for the unexpected, and anticipate surprises.

When I read this I think of each of you, because as I pray for you I know that God has a plan and he is preparing you for the kind of service he wants in your life.  Today you might not like what is happening but it is just the beginning for what God wants to do through you.

Father, create in me a clean heart and a right spirit, help me to yield to you all of my life.  In Jesus Name. Amen.

Yesterday was another day of testing and also a day of children who should be old enough to know better, doing things that are challenging....so I spent a lot of time walking(good exercise) finding children in the band room, acting very juvenile, so they got sent back to study hall.  taking away their music sources hocked into their ears, and one time not ever finding two senior boys,  When will they ever grow up?  After school I went to Cando, and cleaned at church and visited with Mavis  and then to Wagenman's for Bible Study.  Hope that you each had a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment