Thursday, October 15, 2009

October 15, 2009

 I await your desire

Sell all that thou hast, and distribute unto the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven and come, follow me  Luke 18:22

I rejoice in ministering to an open heart. I have so much to give and so few truly desire to receive. I would give so much more abundantly if they would but ask.
I await your desire, because if I gave to you when your desire was small,  you would not be prepared for receiving.  Bring Me everything, and repent of anything you cannot offer Me as a holy gift. Release all to Me.

Oh how we hang on to so much that isn't worth keeping.  what is really worth keeping?  What is really important?  Sometimes I have something that I don't think I will use, I put it out in the shed and if I don't want it after a while, I get rid of it.  We have cluttered our lives with so much that we really could part with.  It keeps us from truly being a usable vessel for God.

Father, search my heart, show me what is keeping me from being a usable vessel.  In Jesus Name. amen.

Yesterday, was a dark day but in the end it was white because it snowed.  Snows like that are peaceful, so for a while I was out in the back yard out of the wind, atleast I am inspired for what do to in one area of the yard.  a flower bed is going to be removed.

We enjoyed the evening in the house, did a bit of sewing ,etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment