Wednesday, October 14, 2009

october 14, 2009

Closed Doors
I give unto you power...over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall...hurt you. Luke 10:19

Never lose heart when confronted by disappointment. Remember always that I control all that touches you, and as I move to order your life, I not only open the right doors, but close the wrong ones. whenever a wrong door is closed, it is by My hand as much as when a right one opens. In this way I not only bring you joy but spare you pain. Trust Me. Have I not said that nothing shall harm you?

Are we willing to accept opened and closed doors?  We get an idea in our head but do we consult our heavenly father to see if this is his desire?  I know he is having to teach me lessons of waiting upon him and I am not all that patient.

Father, help us to see your hand in what happens today.  In Jesus Name. amen

Yesterday, was a busy day,  I went to Cando after school and cleaned the church, good thing that I did, their dehumidifier wasn't working properly, it was putting the water on the floor.  I was able to rake a few leaves and burn some garbage, and then it was dark.  One feels like going to bed early when it gets dark so early. 

This is a new day and a new opportunity to live our faith.  Actually it is 48 years ago today that we were married.  It was a beautiful fall day...

7 comments: