Thursday, October 22, 2009

October 22, 2009

Holiness Upon the Heart
He hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world,
that we should be holy and without blame before him in love.
Ephesians 1:4

I the Lord have tried you. I have given you the freedom to choose either good or evil. Be not deceived. Though you see no eye, you are being looked upon, and though you seek no voice, I continue to call.
Turn to Me, My child. Open your heart to My grace. Holiness shall be written upon the hearts of My people. They shall minister in power because they live in obedience.

God is waiting with out stretched arms, for where ever we are in our walk with God, he desires to help us, to draw us closer to himself.

Father, we commit this day into your hands and desire to be willing vessels and follow in your ways.  In Jesus Name. amen.

Yesterday, Julie the secretary was gone, so one period I was in the office, otherwise I got students from study hall to cover til Char came at noon.  Woody one of the boys in foods class, has a mom that probably doesn't really cook, I asked if she made cookies, he said she makes rice krispie bars, so Woody and I went into a corner of the kitchen and made cookies, he did a good job.  Then another student needed to take a test, he did some on his own and then I had to give him his notes.  I also help the sub correct keyboarding lessons, so it was busy, after school I went to Cando and cleaned church and we had Bible study, today I don't have school.

No comments:

Post a Comment