Tuesday, October 6, 2009

October 5, 2009

Strength and Weakness
Of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sancitification, and redemption, that....He that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord 1 Corinthians 1:30-31
My Spirit within you is the source of your spiritual life and strength. Look not to your own natural abilities, for My Spirit empowers the one who would walk in faith, so that he who is weak need not despair, and he who feels himself to be strong shall learn not to boast; for I bring down the mighty and make strong the weak.

Father, help me to be conscious of you help in my life, where you have brought me from and how you have been there in those times to help me grow in my relationship with you.   Thank you Father for your presence in my life.  In Jesus Name. Amen.

I wasn't able to get onto the internet yesterday when I wanted to write.....

Yesterday, it was a good day at school.  The day goes by so fast, there are children to help and children to encourage.  After school I went to Cando and cleaned the church and after we ate supper I was outside til dark, which wasn't very long, trying to get things done with flowers, etc for winter.

They took Jesse to the doctor and they put him in the hospital at Langdon, they say he has influenza.  They are giving him oxygen.

No comments:

Post a Comment