Tuesday, October 6, 2009

October 6, 2009

Recognize the Enemy
Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers. 2 Corinthians 6:14
Hear My voice. My Word is all you need. Study more and be filled with its wisdom that you may be fortified against insidious attacks of fallacious human reasoning. The high-sounding phrases of the humanist seem convincing at times. But I say to you that any search that leads you to your own self rather than to Me is of the devil.  Either take the offensive and win a victory for Me, or else sever the connection. It would be better to retreat than to fall into a snare.

I think that is self explanatory,  We are seeing so much of humanism, and the world.  But if we really want to experience peace, it won't come from those sources, we need to keep our focus on our Saviour and Lord.   he is the answer to the world problems.

I made a mistake and wrote the wrong day, so you can read what happend on yesterdays..

No comments:

Post a Comment