Thursday, October 8, 2009

October 8, 2009

A Holy Temple

Who shall ascend into the hill of the Lord? or who shall stand in his holy place? He that hath clean hands, and a pure heart. Psalm 24:3-4
Your heart is the citadel of the Holy Spirit. I hold the keys to every chamber and will keep out every evil thing if you do not invite the enemy. I desire for you a holy temple.
Give Me your adoration from a pure heart and let no ulterior motives invade your personal sanctuary, for I desire truth in the depths of the soul and the divided heart cannot worship.

Our body is the temple of the holy spirit, that is really a sacred thing, and we have the choice do we want it to truly be a holy place?  Do we want to invite God's presence to dwell within us.  I see people specifically youth making poor choices and not living as God would have them live, outside of Christ I think we are powerless to really make right choices, and that is why I see what I do in youth today.  God is our only real help. Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life and no one can come to the Father except through him.  Everyday we have the choice do we want to be drawn closer or do we walk away from God's presence.  What are we going to do today?

Father, draw me nearer, nearer to you.  In Jesus Name.  Amen.

Yesterday after school, I came home and did some food prep before our guests arrived, we ate soup rolls, with zucchini rounds and cupcakes, after we ate we went to Cando to Bible Study, it was an opportunity for them to meet the people that we are with.  We had a rather lively discussion about 'Can you lose your salvation'?

No comments:

Post a Comment