Wednesday, October 28, 2009

October 28, 2009

Fulfillment
Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit
John 15:8


You have been like a green plant. Now I would have you put forth blossoms. The flowering is a symbol of the manifestation of the Spirit. Yes, it is even more, it is fulfillment of original purpose. It is the ultimate end to which it was designated by the Creator.
Only to have life is not enough. Fulfillment is that for which I am waiting, yes, the manifestation of My sons and daughters as they come to maturity and as they produce that for which I created them.

God is working in our lives, he wants to develop us in the kind of people that can produce fruit, fruit for his kingdom.  It isn't about us, it is about him, about Jesus my Savior and Lord.  He desires to be manifested in my life.  More of thee and less of me....

Father, we yield ourselves to you today, show us your way and lead us in your path and do in our lives that which will makes us into vessels fit for serving you.  In Jesus Name. Amen


Yesterday, they were testing at school so schedules were changed and I sometimes had more students than before,  school was out at 2 p.m. because of a teacher in-service that didn't have to attend, so I enjoyed the day at home, and outside.  I am ready for whatever weather we get.  Dad and Chuck were combining, but it was very wet.

No comments:

Post a Comment