Tuesday, October 20, 2009

October 20, 2009

Thorns in the Nest
Our light affliction....worketh for us a far more exceding
and eternal weight of glory 2 Corinthians 4:17

I control the forces that bear upon your life. Do not question circumstances. Look to Me for an understanding of your inner responses.
While you are praying for a problem to be solved, a need to be met, a thorn to be removed from your nest. I am watching for true faith to express in the time of want, and I am waiting to see when the thorns in the nest will cause you to move out and try your unused wings.

Are we challenged that God is with us in the midst of the thorns, the challenges, and he wants to use those times in our life to draw us to himself.

Father, thank you for the challenges that you bring into my life, help me to be a willing vessel, willing to yield to you in both the good times and the not so good.  In Jesus Name. Amen.

Yesterday, dad prayed with me the morning, I had been having a paint in my jaw since last week and it wasn't better.  When I got to school, and the dental office was open I called, and through a set of circumstances I was able to get in to se Dr. Legasse.  Thankful that Becky could cover my study hall  Dr. has put me on a low dose of antibiotics for a long period of time,and then we will see if that helps, I need to go back today for a scheduled appointment to get my teeth cleaned.

It was a beautiful day, and of course I stayed outside as long as I could.  I have been able to do quite a bit of work in the yard, so things are getting ready for winter.


2 comments: