Wednesday, October 7, 2009

October 7, 2009

Magnificent Gift
Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh. Galations5:16
Well I know the instability of the human heart and natural affection. Thus I have supplied My own love to thy heart by the indwelling of My Holy Spirit. He it is who testifies of Me. He it is who prompts thy worship, who kindles the fires of devotion, who constantly draweth thee to Myself.
Do ye long to love Me more deeply? Seek the infilling of My Holy Spirit. In this one magnificent gift, I have made full provision for thine every need.

Everything we need is waiting there, waiting for us.  He desires to meet our every need.  We can not depend on our natural man, but only as we yield to the holy spirit will we understand the way of the spiritual man.  God will make himself real to us.

Father, I give you my self for this day.  Help me to listen to your voice and do your desires.  In Jesus Name. Amen.

Yesterday, another day of school, they are never boring, after school I was outside, and did more painting, and after we ate I cleaned in the house because we are getting company tonight.  It is always good to get company because then I am challenged to clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment