Wednesday, February 11, 2009

February 11, 2009

You Shall Not Be Earthbound
The water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life.  John 4:14

Whatever you need, if you will look to Me, I will supply.  I will surround you and preserve you, so that in Me you may live, move, and have your being, existing in Me when apart from Me you would die.
You will live in a realm where the things of earth will not be able to limit your movement; but you will be freed in Me to a place where your spirit may soar as the eagle.
/
Wow!  Does this seem appropriate to you today?  What is the need that you are experiencing today?  When we focus on our need we miss what God wants to do in our lives.  I went to sleep last night feeling a need myself, and this morning I can't say that the circumstances are different, but my attitude is, because I have been reading God's word.  We are living in a world that is a mess, it seems to be worse daily, but we don't have to let that world control us, God wants us to keep our eyes on him.  That happens when we read his word and pray and seek his face.  You might say, I don't have time to do that,  God will back us up to the wall so we don't have a choice, when he gets our attention He can talk to us and minister to us.

Father, we come to you for this day, guide our steps and direct our path,  draw us to you and help us to listen to what you are saying to us.  May the words of our mouth and the meditation of our hearts be acceptable in your sight oh, Lord our God,  In Jesus name, Amen.

Yesterday school started two hours late because of ice, so everything was different, shorter schedules, classes changed.  After school I went to Cando so I could see Holly, when I got to the hospital, Jesse said she had just gone to sleep, after being awake for 24 hours.  so I left to talk to Gary, he didn't answer the door, though I saw his vehicles were there.  So I went to the church to clean, and to call him.  Holly is experiencing, anxiety, panic feelings.  She is a precious gal,  We prayed over the phone and after cleaning I came on home.  It was 34-35 above when I drove home.  I am cutting up more pieces of fabric for a quilt,  I truly want to get rid of fabric.  This is a new pattern.

No comments:

Post a Comment