Friday, February 6, 2009

February 6, 2009

/Release Your Tensions
The work of righteousness shall be peace, and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.  Isaiah 32:17

When you are rebuffed and bear it patiently, yes, even in the moment when it appears as though the actions of others prevent the fulfillment of your own inner vision, be assured, My child, of My understanding and patience, and know that I am a harmonizing influence.
I have a unique plan for each life, and as you release to Me your tensions, you can rely on Me to continue My work in each soul and bring it ultimately to perfection.
/
I believe that what the author says is what God wants us to do.  All the frustrations and hurts that we face daily, our Heavenly Father wants to take.  We try to hold unto them, we let them hurt us.  We let them affect how we respond to our daily life.  I again think of the illustration that I have given you of the vision God gave me at Heartview with my dad....The bottle which I put all of my hurts in and eventually it blows and someone gets hurt, because in the blowing process I probably don't control my emotions very well.  What is hurting you today, or is it Who is hurting you/I today?  Or who am I hurting today?  Am I hurting someone?  Jesus came to bear the burdens we are experiencing.  He came to heal the hurts we have today.  Sometimes we pray for healing for someone, but truly the healing needs to be not a visible physical one but rather an emotional one that the world may not be able to see.

Father, we come to you this day,  we ask for your help in what we face,  Father help us to look to you and to allow you to take the burdens that we are bearing,We thank you for that in Jesus name.  Amen.

Yesterday, was a long day.  I offered to cover for Maureen Bertsch at the girls basketball game so she could go and see her daughter play at Langdon.  The game didn't start til 6 so I stayed after school and actually went into  a classroom closed the door, laid my coat on the carpet and took a nap.  At first I was the only one there, and felt a bit overwhelmed but the rest did come and it went o.k. but it was a long day.

No comments:

Post a Comment