Tuesday, February 17, 2009

February 17, 2009

Ministering Angels
Be careful for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. Philippians 4:6

Be anxious for nothing.
Always turn to Me before you look to any other source of assistance.  My love will light your path, so that you may be guided in finding other help.  I have given you ministering angels, who may sometimes come to you in the form of your friends.  Accept their help as from Me, and your blessing will be doubled.  You may also, in turn, be used in similar manner to bless others.

I find this a real blessing to read today.  First that we are asked to turn to God for help and then that he might use someone else to bless us.  Sometimes, the hardest thing in life is to let others help us.  How do you feel about this.  Do you realize that God does want to help you?  Can you accept help from someone else?

Father,  We commit this day into your hands, and we ask for your guidance in each thing that we do.  Father do you desire to minister to us through someone else, or do you desire for us to minister to someone else need.  Help us to be patient and gracious in those areas of our life.  In Jesus Name.  amen

Yesterday was a school holiday and I enjoyed being here at home,  I did some cleaning in a few ares, though you might not be able to see it if you came here.  But the big job was to organize the information to take to Emil for taxes, Jack was so gracious to leave the house so I could focus.  I think he visited with Frank for a while.  I had one more quilt top to put together and it is done.  Now I want to sew some children's clothes for missions.  But today, is a school day and it will be a good day.


No comments:

Post a Comment