Tuesday, February 24, 2009

February 24, 2009

Testings
That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ  1 Peter 1:7

In a multitude of testings I would perfect your understanding.  I am not unaware of the pressures thus inflicted upon you, but as the trials come and go. I not only turn them into a means of blessing, but I never fail to make available My comfort and My sustaining strength.


All I can is is Amen, and thank you Lord.  I know we don't like the trials and testings, but they are a part of our walk with God, the difference with being in the world and being in Christ is that in Christ, God is with us, he is guiding us and keeping us.  He desires to help us grow in our relationship with him.  I reflect on 'people of God' people who are spokesmen/women for God.  How did they get there?  It was their life experiences that have brought them to this place.  I wonder how many times we have failed the tests put in our path, and that has meant we had to experience the test again.  I encourage you to give thanks to your heavenly Father even in the midst of the trial you are experiencing.  God is with you and he will keep you, he desires to guide you through.  Keep your eyes on Jesus.

Father, thank you for this day, thank you for rest, and thank you for grace.  Guide our steps and direct our paths this day.  Help us to keep our eyes focused on you. and our heart in tune to what you are speaking to us.  In Jesus name.  Amen

Yesterday was a school day, and I stayed after school to serve at a basketball game.  It was a really busy night, and we sold a lot of food.  It was good to get home.

No comments:

Post a Comment