Saturday, February 14, 2009

February 14, 2009

/To Feel Need Is to Receive Grace
Call unto Me, and I will answer thee, and show thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.  Jeremiah 33:3

No obstacle within yourself can restrict My grace.  I use many vessels while they are struggling with their failures; for in their conscious sense of need, they are more yielded to Me than they who think themselves to be without flaw.
To feel need is to receive grace.  The mighty things which you do not comprehend are the miraculous things I do for you and through you in your acknowledged times of need.

Do you feel a need today?  Does something seem overwhelming to you?  What mighty things might God be wanting to show you this day?  All he asks is for us to call unto him.

Father I pray that you would make yourself real to my family this day, and to Jack and I.  Show us the things that you want to do in our lives.  The ways you want to change us, draw us to you and help us today to keep our eyes focused on you.  In Jesus Name.  Amen.
/
Yesterday, we got up early to go to Grand Forks,  Jack drove the Suburban up to the door and I looked out to see a very low tire, so we had to put it in the garage and take the old blue Jeep, we got along just fine.  The doctor does say that I have a Hernia and surgery is set for March 12th.  Between now and then I desire to get some things done here, so I will need to use my time wisely.  We came home after lunch so Jack could get the tire fixed.  another nail, so I don't know where I am finding them.

This is something that I read this morning and it is for each of you:

VERSE:
I thank my God every time I remember you.

-- Philippians 1:3
   http://www.SearchGodsWord.org/desk/?query=Philippians+1:3

THOUGHT:
Certain people are blessings. It doesn't matter if we visit with
them on the phone, get an encouraging email, or see them
face-to-face. Any time we remember them, we thank God for them. So
let's follow Paul's example and let them know they give us reasons
to offer thanks to God.

PRAYER:
Loving LORD, thank you for ... our family
They have blessed our lives in so many
ways, so I'm asking you now to bless their lives with your grace,
power, and Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment