Wednesday, February 18, 2009

February 18, 2009

The Glory Life
For my thoughts are not your thoughts neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord   Isaiah 55:8

Thou knowest not the direction of thyself, but it shall be revealed unto thee by My Spirit, saith the Lord.  Day by day and step by step, thou shalt walk by faith, not by thine own cunningly devised plans.
Question Me not, nor ask Me why, neither put confidence in the wisdom of thine own thoughts.

Only God knows the steps he truly wants me to take, I don't know his desire, I can't tell any of you what to do.  If you asked me I might make a suggestion, but I might not.  Something I have come to feel really strongly is that, God does speak to each one of us, we may not verbally stop and ask God for directions, but he is giving them just the same.  It is only when we hesitate or seem to be uncertain of what to do, that then we might need to ask God for directions.  Our walk with God is truly a walk of faith.  He is there, he is guiding and we need to put our hand in the hand of the master and trust him to lead us.

Father, we thank you for loving and caring about every aspect of our life, today we ask for your guidance and directions in each step we take.  Father, I pray for each one of our children, for their spouses, and for the grandchildren and their spouses, and the great grandchildren. Guide their steps and direct their path this day.  Keep your hand upon them.  Draw them to you and give them a desire to know your will for their lives.  In Jesus Name. Amen

/Yesterday, we were back in school, and it was a good day.  After school I drove to Devils Lake, I had some business and went to Bible Book store.  I was there for a while and had a good visit with Donna.  They need to make decisions about their business, then I went to see Edna.  I had brought along quilts and wanted to show her, as some of the fabric came from her, she gave me more fabric.  Dad and I were up quite late, he wanted to show me somethings on the internet that he had been looking at, so it was late before we got to bed and now it is another day.......


No comments:

Post a Comment