Friday, May 1, 2009

May 1, 2009

My Words Cannot Wait
He which hath begun a good work in you will perform it  Philippians 1:6
The hour is late, and the time for ministering is limited.  Hasten to finish the work. Do that which is nearest at hand.  I shall open a way for its fulfillment, so you need not hold back, wondering how the provisions will be supplied.
My words cannot wait; but you have held them as though you thought the future would wait. Up! Delay no more.  Obey Me, and do so quickly.  I will empower and I will make all things possible as you move in obedience.

What is God speaking in your heart?  What is he asking you to do?  Are you willing to obey?  We are in a late hour and God is desiring to use each of us.  At Bible Study there was talk about the things happening in our country, and yes, I agree I don't like what I hear, but I also know that God is alive and is working, and is moving, he is raising up a generation, a people for such a time as this, are we going to be a part of the solution or the problem?  There are a lot of things that I can't change, but then there are things I can do......
Help me Lord, to do what I can do, help me to hear your voice, and more important to obey what you are telling me.  Is there someone you want me to encourage today?  Maybe it is from amongst those closes to me, like my spouse, or children.  Help me to be sensitive to their needs, or the needs of someone else you might put in my path.  In Jesus Name. Amen.

Yesterday was a long day.  After school women teachers had a shower for Rachael Schaefer, and since the students had a concert that night and there really wasn't time to go home and then come right back, I went to Vickie Erickstad for some history information.  Wow do they have water, one of the students told me I would have to drive through water, but I could make it with 4 wheel drive.  There wasn't water over the road, but it was windy enough so it was lapping up the sides of the road, and it covers the fields, it doesn't look like the will get into the fields.  but I made it there, got what I need and went to Starkwether.  I took a nap on the floor of a class room and then went to the concert.  It was the songs going to music contest tomorrow.  Very good, I am impressed with the students, some good opportunities to visit with parents.  we are ready to leave for Grand Forks.

-- 

No comments:

Post a Comment