Tuesday, May 19, 2009

May 19, 2009

/Angels Assist You

I will extol thee, O Lord; for thou hast lifted me up and hast not made my foes to rejoice over me.....I cried unto thee, and thou hast healed me.  Psalm 30:1-2

O My child, do not weep.
I am in the midst, and I am a strong deliverer. Courage is the greatest contribution you can make at this point. To be wrong now will make the path of recovery easier.
Never underestimate the power of faith.  Hold fast Trust. Unseen angels assist you. Doors are opening to let you pass into safety.
/
There is no comfort as great as know that God is with you and helping you in the midst of a situation you don't like.  He is there for you and if we would allow he desires to take our hand and help us to walk through this season of life.  He desires to help us and take our hand and walk through every season of life.  What is happening that you don't think you can handle?  Have you let Jesus take your hand and walk with you?

Father,  we thank you that nothing is to hard for thee, that you desire to guide our steps and direct our path.   Father, today may we feel your presence and be conscious that you are there.  Give us glimpses of you in the people and situations around us.  In Jesus Name.  Amen.


Yesterday was a 'full' day.  There was school, we are working on a variety of things, annual being a major one.  Jr and Sr are doing demonstrations and I am there to take their photos, yesterday it was outdoors,  feeding a calf, changing oil on a vehicle and putting on new tail lights and learning a new game.   After dinner I helped Richard Wright hang streamers for graduation, I've never done that before, it was a good time to talk with a student that I respect a lot.  After school I went to Devils lake and did errands, and ended by going to see Frank.  Alice was there, as Chuck had taken his mom hone, she needed some rest.  Alice was tenderhearted, and I sense that they are really struggling with what is happening.  Frank wants to see his first great grandchild which is due in June.  Edna was there,  she needs to have a surgery early in June and thinks she is going to drive home, I don't think she is being realistic.  So another day is done.....

6 comments: