Friday, May 8, 2009

May 8, 2009

/Grace
Then shall we know, if we follow on to know the Lord:  his going forth is prepared as the morning, and he shall come unto us as the rain. Hosea 6:3

Follow righteousness, and pursue it with unmitigated fervor.  It is the only pursuit that is legitimate for the Christian. I have given My promise that I will supply every other need if you seek righteousness. It is in the selfless abandon to the Spirit that grace is nurtured.
I have freely extended My grace to you.  Now I desire to see My grace developed in you!
/
I believe that God is waiting in our lives to do a great thing in us.  He came to us and saved us, waits as a Father desiring to see the best things happen for us.  We know how hard it is sometimes to be patient as we watch our children make choices that we feel are not in their best interest, he feels the same about us.  He is much more patient and gracious and then we are as he waits/we wait.

Father, thank you for being patient with me, thank you for caring for me, and picking me up when I fall, and for giving me numerous chances to change.  In Jesus Name. Amen.

Yesterday, was a busy day at school, we are focused on putting together the annual, and it is happening.  After school Jodi and I moved files so students could work on new pages today.  I came home and dad was doing some burning, I was involved in that for a while, otherwise I was tired and went to bed early.

No comments:

Post a Comment