Monday, May 11, 2009

May 11, 2009

/Harmony with the Message
I will run the way of thy commandments, when thou shalt enlarge my heart.  Psalm 119:32

I have many glorious things to reveal to you, but you must pay the price of treasuring, reverencing, and living in harmony with the message.  Truth is always straightforward, and so also must be the one who receives it, or if he is not already, he must be willing to be made so.
I need your consent, your desire to be made holy.  Surely I will answer when you call, and I will work in patience and in gentleness, but I will not stop until the perfecting process is finished.
/
First, I don't think the perfecting process will be complete until the day we see Jesus face to face,  I do think there are things God is waiting to revel to us but it only happens as we yield to him.  What does it mean to live in harmony with the message?  I think it is something for us to ponder,  What in my life must change for me to live in harmony?  Do we desire to be holy?  He will answer, he will work in patience and in gentleness, but he also will not stop until the process is finished.  I don't think we always like the perfecting process.

Father, we give you this day, guide our steps, direct our path, draw us to you and help us to hear your voice, help us to understand your desires for our lives.   In Jesus Name. Amen

Yesterday after Sunday School and Church.  Jack and I ate with Jerry, Julie and boys and Alona.  The Dairy Queen was full so we went to Cenex, and after pizza we had "dairy queens."  They went home and we drove to Jamestown to get Julie's car.  In the evening.  I changed the yellow toner in printer so I could use it and it wouldn't work, Jerry came over and we worked on it a long time.  It does work now.


No comments:

Post a Comment