Sunday, May 24, 2009

May 24, 2009

/The Golden Path
The Lord god...revealeth his secret unto his servants Amos 3:7

I have a special path for you.  Search it out diligently. Let Me guide you in it. Follow not other sheep aimlessly as they move through My pastures.
I have you on a path which is all your own. It is not My way for anybody else. It will become clear to you only lay by revelation from Me.
I call it the golden path. It is a sacred secret between us. Guard it and keep it, and treasure it in the secret places of your soul.
/
God has called each of us individually, he has a plan for each of our lives, and no one else can fill it.  He desires to direct us on the path for us.  I started reading about a girl from Asia, who defied the rulers (during World War 2)who said the people were to bow down to "Gods' so she was in great trouble for doing that, As she sought God and in greater ways than we can understand here, God did guide her, I haven't finished the book so I don't know what all will happen yet.  It is about being obedient to God's call for our lives.  I know there are a lot of things I see Christians do, but something inside of me says 'that is not for you"  Listen to God's voice and follow the path that he has for you.......

Father, thank you for this l day, thank you that we live here and can enjoy your creation, help us to listen to what you are saying for our lives. I pray that you would make your way clear for us.  In Jesus Name. Amen.

Yesterday was Starkweather high school graduation.  Dad and I ate 'brunch' together and then I went to school.  I proof read the annual, and then it was time for graduation, I was to take photos for the Cando paper and so I took a lot of photos.  The battery on our family camera went dead, but I still had the school camera.  We had 7 graduates(there was one who didn't get to graduate because he hasn't completed his work, but I think he will get his diploma eventually)  there were two sets of sisters graduating, and families like Richard Wright don't have very much family.  So it wasn't a big crowd.  But it was a very nice graduation.  The students had taken great care to do a nice presentation and one that wasn't too long.  Afterwards, Yvonne and I went to open houses together.  We first drove by our house to get the cord so I could charge the camera, which I did in the car.  Then we visited families.  Afterwards I spent time on annual moving photos so Richard Could use them, and I need to finish two pages and the two that Richard Wright will do before he leaves tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment