Friday, May 22, 2009

May 22, 2009

/A Secret Process
Every maid's turn was come to go in to King Ahasuerus, after that she had been twelve months.  Esther 2:12

I am perfecting inner beauty of the soul, as Esther was  prepared to meet the king. I am doing a similar thing with My Church. My Bride is undergoing her beautification in anticipation of the coming of the Bridegroom.
I have ordained special ones to carry out this work of preparing the Bride. I commend you into their hands. Only so can you be presented before he King, purged of flaws and imperfections.
/
I believe it is a choice if we want to purify ourselves.  We can come to Jesus and ask him into our hearts, but he wants all of us, and somehow we allow the world to crop in and control parts of us.  I think of the little story that comes us to a house with a lot of rooms, and God wants control of all of them, no hidden rooms where he isn't welcome.  What in our life is hidden from God? or what is keeping us from being a yielded vessel?   God is purifying his church, he is preparing us for Jesus return.  What is he saying to you and me?  Don't be overwhelmed, he is in charge and he is able to abundantly more than we can believe or understand.

Father, we come to you with a new day, a day that you ahve made just for us,  help our focus to be on you, and on what you desire to do in and through us.   In Jesus Name. Amen.

Yesterday, we were able to get a lot done on the annual, I have the ad pages in it and so there are just a few areas to finish today.  After I got home and we had eaten, I had dad get the lawn mower out and  I mowed, and he mowed, too.  So that job is done for this week and I can focus on cleaning up in the yard.  I really enjoy listening to the bird, I like to be out in the evening and enjoy their singing.  They are never off tune.


No comments:

Post a Comment