Monday, May 25, 2009

May 25, 2009

/My Kingdom Is at Hand
The hour of his judgment is come. Revelation 14:7
By My Spirit, I will speak to My people. Those who hear My voice will sing of My glory. Those who are pure of heart will walk in a path of delight. Joy is the natural climate of heaven, and My chosen ones will have a full portion even now.
Be prepared for Me, for I will come to you in blinding splendor. Look above the present scene, for to dwell on the confusion of the world would render you unfit for the revelation of heaven.
/
We need to focus on our heavenly Father and his desire and will for our lives,  when we look around at what is in our midst, we lose sight of God's desire for us.  What around you is distracting you from God's will?  He wants to speak to us, he wants to use us, he wants to draw us to himself, we have a choice to look upon the world or to look upon God.  What is our choice?

Father, this day I chose to follow you and to do your will.  Help me to sense your presence in my midst.  In Jesus Name.  Amen.

Yesterday was a busy day with Sunday School, church and afterwards graduation at Munich.  I went to two open houses there.  It was a beautiful day, Gene and Marge Dick from church stopped in on their way home from Nekoma Cemetery, and later I was outside burning in the trees.  Dad had been burning, too and Jerry was burning down at the missile.  Today it is very wet.

No comments:

Post a Comment