Wednesday, May 13, 2009

May 13, 2009

/I require More
Yield yourselves unto God.  Romans 6:13
Strive to be perfectly yielded to the Holy Spirit.  He will do much for you beyond what has been done in you up to this point.  You have truly given Me much in the past, but I require more now because of the ministry I have for you to accomplish.
Let Me work in you with full liberty . You cannot do it yourself.  I am the sanctifier. Only give Me the freedom to work.  You will be amazed at how easily it can be done.
/
God has greater things for you and I and he is working in us to bring us to where he can use us.  He wants full liberty to make those changes, and that isn't necessarily isn't going to be easy,  He just wants the freedom to shape us.  We can think of the passages where it talks about us being a clay bowl or pot and how the potter can change the shape, that is us, how does God want to change your shape?

Father, we yield to you and desire to be your vessel, guide our steps and direct our path and lead us in the way you would have us to go.  In Jesus Name. Amen.

Yesterday, we had some problems with annual program, I was on the telephone with tech person for about an hour, thankfully they have a phone line near the computer room and the long cord would allow me to sit at the computer while using the phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment