Wednesday, May 20, 2009

May 20, 2009

/Praying in the Spirit
Praying in the Holy Ghost, keep yourselves in the love of God Jude 20-21

By praying in the
          Spirit,
          you will find your faith strengthened
          and your life bathed in My love.
With your faith laying hold on My promises and power.
          and your actions motivated by My love.
you will find yourself in the path of My activity.
                 My blessing shall be upon you.
          and I will accomplish My works through you./

The spirit of the living God is real.  Often, especially when I am outside, or working by myself, or even in the midst of people, I find myself praying in the spirit.  God tells us that when we don't know how to pray..That is when it is time to let go and let God.  The Spirit of God knows our needs better than we do, and wants to meet those needs.

Romans 8:26  In the same way, the Spirit helps us in our weakness. We do not know what we ought to pray for, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us with groans that words cannot express.  And he who serches our hearts knows the mind of the Spirit, because the Spirit intercedes for the saints in accordance with God's will.

Father, draw is nearer, nearer to you.  Guide our very thoughts, and intents, help us to be focused on you and on what you desire to do in and through us.  In Jesus Name. Amen.

Yesterday was a quite a day. Julie sent a cake with me to school for Jesse to share with Kindergarten and grades 1-2, you see it is Jesse's birthday today.  So I was walking down the hall to get the message to Jesse's teacher, Yvonne Faaland comes out of her room and asks me if I would drive the suburban for their field trip, so that is what I did.  I had to get some things organized for annual and then we drove to Devils Lake.  They visited the old post office building, toured the Deaf School, after lunch at McDonalds they toured the sheriffs house.  They spent some time at Ruger park and enjoyed the play ground.  The day was topped off with Dairy Queen treats.  We got back to Starkweather and delivered the students to the school.  School was out and I needed to go to Cando, stopped at hospital for mammogram and then cleaned church.    Not much energy when I got home.  Thank you, Julie for feeding Jack and for food for myself.  For those of you who remember George Tokheim, his funeral is today, he was 98.


No comments:

Post a Comment