Tuesday, May 26, 2009

May 26, 2009

/The Fear of God
Thou shalt have no other god before me  Exodus 20:3

Yes, My child, if you would search Me out, learn what it is to know the fear of God. Make of your heart a citadel of sacred worship, knowing that as you kneel at the altar of consecration, you shall receive of My grace and mercy and you shall behold mysteries things hidden from the carnal eye and withheld from the self-absorbed. For love of self will keep you from this place as surely as baser sins.
/
All I can say is AMEN.  It has been a few years ago, when God started to put into my heart a greater desire to be used by him.  As I have sought him, he has used me, it isn't anything that the world will know about but in just quiet ways.  I see thing happen and I know  "It is God."  I can be someplace and someone will come in my path and I am given an opportunity to share his love with them.  It isn't about me, it is about God, and as I yield to him I see it happen more often.  He puts in my heart a desire to know him and to share him.  It is the same thing he desires to do each of our lives.

Father, we thank you for a new day, and a new opportunity to be your vessel, and to share your love with those around us.  Help us to be sensitive and to hear your voice, and then to do your will.  In Jesus Name.  amen.

Yesterday, it was very wet, lots of rain, water everywhere, roads are a mess.  I went to Cando in the morning.  I went to their Memorial Day service at the school.  I  intend to write to you about that.  Afterwards I went to the church and cleaned, then stopped to see Matt and Mavis and Gladys for a very few minutes.  then on to Starkweather school, we had a few glitches but by 5:30 it was ready to put into the mail.  That is a good feeling.  In the evening Dad and I watched the dvd "Fireproof"  It is very good, and I recommend it for each of you.  It goes with the book I gave some of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment