Thursday, May 14, 2009

May 14, 2009

/Trim Your Wick
Search me, O God, and know my heart....and lead me in the way everlasting.  Psalm 139:23-24

O My child, do not that which I have not bidden.  In My Name alone you ought to minister, and only when your own soul is free can the Spirit move unhindered.
Not only is time wasted when you disobey Me, but many souls are damaged, and your own no less.
Never try to evaluated a situation.  Obey Me. Trim your wick and polish your lamp.  Your light is growing dim.  Come back to listening only to My voice.
/
What is hindering my walk with God?  what other voices am I listening to?  What keeps me from being effective in my relationship with God?    God wants me to trim those things out of my life that keep me from being a yielded vessel.

Father, we come to you for this day, we are thankful for rest, our prayer is that you will show us the ways that we are allowing things to be in the way of our walk with you.  Then not only showing us, but helping us to make changes in our lives so we can be more effective for you.  In Jesus Name.  Amen.


Yesterday was a very full day.  I started out driving on a very muddy road to school.  When I got there DJ was ready to do photos, but the photographer wasn't there yet, she got there and we started.  We take a lot of photos for our annual, We finish by doing an all school photo, this year someone suggested that we stand in  the shape of an 'S' it really turned out nice.  These next days will be full of annual activity, and after school I went to Cando and cleaned the church, I stopped by Illa Mae Brandt's house, she is cleaning out her basement.  I saw Matt and Mavis and then went to Bible Study, we had a very lively discussion on Hell.  It continued to rain, and when we got home I had a poem to print for Diane Hoiland's retirement party today.


No comments:

Post a Comment