Thursday, May 28, 2009

May 28, 2009

/Vision Versus Dreams
I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord.....that I may win Christ Philippians 3:8

My blessing should be of more value to you than all your possessions, and yes, even more than your aspirations and ideals, for these are still expressions of the desire of the ego for fulfillment.
In My Spirit there can be no cherishing of personal dreams.  Only the doing of the Father's will is to be sought, and there is a vast difference between a God-inspired vision and personal dreams and aspirations.
/
Sometimes when I see the success of people, I am reminded that God's success may be different, at least it is for me, I must be about my Fathers 'business'.  It is easy to be influenced by what is happening around me and I have to be careful that I don't get caught into the 'world's' thinking.  God has told us, he will supply our needs, he is far more capable than the world is to do that in our lives.

Father, we thank you for this day and the opportunity it offers us to live for you.  Help us to be focused on you and your will for our lives, thank you for providing what I need for this day.  In Jesus Name. Amen.

Yesterday, was a beautiful day, I enjoyed being outside, the soil was still wet enough that I could pull the weeds in the flower bed, it looks pretty good, I feel blest to have had this day to do it.  We were at Bible Study last night.  I will be driving to camp later today.  I will try to write from camp and Dad will welcome your calls.  I will keep in touch with him every day.

4 comments: