Saturday, May 23, 2009

May 23, 2009

/Love Endures
He hath filled the hungry with good things; and the rich he hath sent empty away Luke 1:53

The soul that submits to My disciplines loves Me. Love will hold you steady beneath the chastening rod because love believes and hopes in all things (1 Corinthians 13:7). Love will never fail. It will endure whatever comes because it rests in Me rather than in the circumstance.
You need never be deprived of comfort as long as your desires are fulfilled in Me. for I satisfy the hungry with good things, while the rich go empty away.
/
What really satisfies in life?  Have you ever gotten something and then realized I don't *really* want that?  Does God make good choices in what he gives us?  Can we thank him for the circumstances in our lives?I am impressed that he is all knowing and really has our best interests in mind.  He just wants us to yield to him.

Father, this is a new day and a new opportunity to live for you and to love you.  Help us to put aside the frustrations of yesterday and to focus on this day.  Help us to be vessels that honor you right where we are at in life.  In Jesus Name. Amen.

Yesterday, the last day of school.  For me it was a day of taking photos and working on the annual,  Annual is near to done, I was there til about 7, after we ate here at home. I went out in the trees and did some more burning of dead trees.  I know Dad thinks I am crazy, but it is so beautiful and peaceful out there at night.  I really enjoy being there, the birds are singing, the sunset is beautiful.  One thing about the birds songs, they are always in tune.

No comments:

Post a Comment